Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Good morning! How did you do with the first part of the scavenger hunt? Part two is too easy… check it out!! Don’t forget to send your answers directly to Kathy Morgan.
Keep the faith during these stressful times as we continue to pray for each other. Pray for all the health care workers. It is hard to imagine how this must affect them.
Even though there is a certain stress or anxiety we all may experience, which is normal, the weather has been beautiful!!! Go outside if you can and walk! You will feel better.
I would like to offer you this podcast. It is very good and will be helpful in dealing with this situation. It is entitled, “Finding peace in the midst of a pandemic.”
I wish you peace and every good!
You may be wondering how can you get your offertory to the church. Here’s how:
- Mail it in. Simply seal your offertory envelope and place a stamp on it. It is already addressed to the church.
- Stop by the church office. The church office is open with limited hours, Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 2 pm.
- Donate online at https://www.orlandodiocese.org/landing/. Click on the yellow “Donations to your parish” button in the lower right-hand portion of the screen and follow the prompts.
Scavenger Hunt continued….
Part 1 Answers are attached.
How’s it going so far? I hope you are having fun with this activity.
- Visit the Sistine Chapel at the Vatican, take a screenshot of Isaiah, Jacob, and St. Peter at the Last Judgment (www.vatican.va/various/cappelle/index_sistina_en.htm)
- View Busted Halo’s Catholic Vacation Destinations on YouTube.
- Where were Maria and Captain Von Trapp married?
- Visit the Catacombs of Pricilla in Rome and take a screenshot of a fresco of a woman. https://www.google.com/maps?ll=41.929305%2C12.509084&cbp=%2C109.0%2C%2C0%2C-0.0&layer=c&panoid=sfiLnF1scbgAAAQJOCH0Sw&spn=0.18000000000000152%2C0.30000000000000043&output=classic&cbll=41.929305%2C12.509084
- Pope Francis’ favorite painting is “The White Crucifixion” by Marc Chagall. Find this painting and take a screenshot.
- How many Bishop Cardinals are there in the world?
- Visit the Vatican Museum online. Take a screenshot of an exhibit of ancient art.
- Visit the Holy Land and find the Dome of the Ascension http://p4panorama.com/panos/holyland/ (Screenshot)
- Who was Oscar Romero and where did he die?
******* CLUE #2: At the feet of the Patron Saint of the Americas. Revelation 12:1 *******
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. Email your answers to Kathy at email@example.com and let her know if you have any questions.